Horizon International School in Dubai is an established, thriving community that follows the Early Years Foundation Stage and the National Curriculum of England in Primary and Secondary. Since our doors opened in September 2008, the school community has rapidly grown and we now have approximately 850 students with ages ranging from 3 to 18 from over 45 different countries.
We are looking for well qualified and talented Early Years teacher to complement our Foundation Stage team. We are looking for an individual who can teach consistently to exceptionally high standards and has experience of teaching children between the ages of 3-6 (FS/KS1/Nur/P1). The ideal candidate will be focused on developing students’ progress holistically and be someone who fully supports the importance of developing positive relationships with parents.
We offer a spacious, well-resourced learning environment, with enthusiastic, motivated children and supportive families.
We require a teacher who is:
· A dedicated practitioner who strives to provide the very best learning environment and opportunities they can for their students;
· Professional both in their conduct and appearance and fully committed to the life of the school;
· Open minded and flexible, willing to contribute ideas and work collaboratively to support school improvement in line with the strategic vision.
· Hardworking, with the desire to make a difference for children and their families and be part of the FS and whole school team.
- Must be a fully qualified teacher with completed NQT/QTS. Recent and relevant UK experience in the Early Years is advantageous but not essential.
The school provides a competitive salary package commensurate with the post.
The successful candidate will benefit from furnished accommodation, private medical cover, flight allowances, end of service gratuity and an attractive tax-free salary. In addition, there will be a significant commitment to supporting the development and career goals of the successful candidates.
The Application Process
Please complete the application form.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and relevant interviews will be set up accordingly.