Contract Type: Full time (part time may be considered)
Contract Term: Permanent
Start date: 30 August 2019
Closing date: 20 May 2019 (Interviews to be held on 22 May 2019)
Good Shepherd Primary Catholic Voluntary Academy is part of Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust which is a family of 21 schools – 4 secondary and 17 primaries – aiming to provide first class Catholic education for all our students, who come from across Nottinghamshire and the city of Nottingham. Our Lady of Lourdes Catholic Multi-Academy Trust is committed to continually raising our standards in a caring Catholic community. In order to support this, we are seeking to recruit the following:
Class Teacher Early Years Foundation Stage
The Good Shepherd Primary Catholic Academy is a two form entry school for pupils aged 4-11 years of age. The Governors are seeking to appoint a motivated, hardworking and enthusiastic Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher to join our friendly and inclusive school. This is a wonderful opportunity to work in a very popular school blessed with great support from the parents and community. The staff are a friendly, supportive and caring team of dedicated professionals. Applications from Newly Qualified Teachers are welcome.
We are looking for a candidate who will:
• Be committed to our Catholic ethos and life of our school
• Be a good to outstanding practitioner, able to motivate children
• Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour
• Have excellent communication and organisational skills
• Care about children’s learning
• Work in partnership with staff, governors, parents and the wider community.
• Be hard working, enthusiastic and committed
• Be able to work as part of a team
We are proud to offer our staff the following benefits;
• A warm and welcoming Catholic community
• A happy environment where everyone is valued
• Children who are polite, happy and motivated to learn
• Support for your own professional development with excellent opportunities for CPD
• A caring and supportive working environment
• Local Government Pension Scheme
• Discounted Childcare vouchers
The academy values equality and diversity and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community.
Good Shepherd Primary Voluntary Catholic Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be expected to undertake pre-employment checks which include a Disclosure and Baring Service check.
Closing date: Monday 20 May 2019 (interviews will be held on Wednesday 22 May 2019)
Completed application packs to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you have any queries with regard to this vacancy please contact the school office on 0115 9262983 or via email at email@example.com