Harry Gosling is an ambitious school striving to be outstanding. We have the highest expectations for all children and have developed a rich and exciting curriculum that provides our children with opportunities to explore, enquire and reflect.
We are looking for outstanding teachers in KS1/2 who share our passion for opening up the world to our learners.
We provide significant professional development opportunities, for example, through our excellent NQT programme. We also offer leadership development through our ‘Aspiring Leaders’ programme for teachers ready to develop the skills they need to take the next step in their career.
The successful candidate will have the skills, energy and ambition to:
- Inspire young children to become confident, enthusiastic learners
- Raise standards through their excellent teaching
- Work well as part of a team to develop exciting learning opportunities
- Foster good relationships with parents and the local community
- Make a significant contribution to the development of the school
- Extend their knowledge and experience of working in an inner city school with bi-lingual children
- An excellent learning environment
- Delightful children who are eager to learn
- A dedicated, supportive staff
- Great opportunities for professional development.
- A friendly school community in an exciting area of London
- Involved parents and governors
If you are that person, come for a visit and find out more about us. To book your visit, please contact Trudy Papafio, our SBM, on email@example.com.
Closing date: Thursday 15th March 2018, 12.00 midday
Interviews: Thursday 22nd March 2018
Harry Gosling School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful applicants will undertake an enhanced DBS and a Disqualification by Association check.