Candidates applying for this post should seek advice on approval procedures for working in a Roman Catholic School. Information can be found on the Scottish Catholic Education Service website: http://www.sces.uk.com/approval.html
Class teacher role across the school to work collaboratively with teachers in classes to enhance differentiated support for learning in literacy and numeracy. Also, this role will involve working with our support for learning teacher to work with small groups across the school providing further support in literacy and numeracy. An interest and experience in support for learning is desirable.
Applications for this post will not be reviewed until the schools return in the New Year.
- To undertake class-teaching duties
- Teach assigned classes together with associated preparation and correction.
- Develop the school curriculum.
- Assess, record and report on the work of pupils.
- Prepare pupils for examinations and assist with their administration.
- Provide advice and guidance to pupils on issues related to their education.
- Promote and safeguard the health, welfare and safety of pupils.
Work in partnership with parents, support staff and other professionals.
- Undertake appropriate and agreed Career Long Professional
- Development (CLPL).
- Participate in issues related to school planning, raising achievement and individual review.
- Contribute towards good order and the wider needs of the school.
Closing date: 21/01/2018
Loretto RC Primary School