STEP ACADEMY TRUST
BREAKWATER ACADEMY AND HIGH CLIFF ACADEMY
NEWHAVEN - EAST SUSSEX
Class Teachers – NQTs welcome!
Passion – Urgency – Positivity – Aspiration – Commitment
(Breakwater and High Cliff Academies are part of STEP Academy Trust)
This is an exciting opportunity for talented and dedicated teachers to join our highly committed and passionate teams on our continued journeys to excellence.
High Cliff is a growing primary school, which takes a mastery approach to learning across all areas of the curriculum. We look forward to having our first Key Stage Two class in September and are looking for someone to join us on our journey.
Breakwater is an established one-form entry primary school. We offer an innovative and dynamic place to work. We are deeply committed to develop our staff to become the best that they can be.
If you are passionate about improving the life chances of all children, then STEP is the right place for you!
We can offer you:
• polite, enthusiastic children, who are eager to learn;
• a compassionate and welcoming staff team, who are driven to achieve the best for our children;
• a supportive leadership team, who want to bring out the best in their staff;
• High quality CPD
• Pay rises for all teaching staff above those that are nationally awarded;
• A free lunch, every day, freshly cooked by our in house catering team!
You will be:
• passionate about teaching and learning;
• an excellent classroom practitioner;
• someone with a ‘can do’ attitude and high expectations of themselves and others;
• a reflective practitioner who is keen to learn and develop.
Visits are actively encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the School offices: Breakwater - 01273 514300 and High Cliff – 01273 041471. An application pack can be downloaded from the STEP website www.stepacademytrust.org
Completed applications forms should be returned to Jackie Wales, Business Manager at Jackie.Wales@stepacademytrust.org
Closing date: 23/03/2018
Interviews: Week beg. 26/03/2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to an Enhanced CRB check.