Houndsfield Primary School is seeking to appoint excellent, enthusiastic and passionate teachers to join our team of dedicated staff. This is an incredibly exciting time to join our school as we continue our journey from ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’ with the support of a new governing body. The post is suitable for NQTs or experienced teachers. We are looking for candidates who:
• have excellent knowledge of the curriculum;
• are motivated to ensure the best pupil outcomes;
• have outstanding behaviour management skills;
• are keen to embrace the challenge of working in a diverse and vibrant community;
• is inspirational and can lead by example in their classroom and beyond. We will offer you:
• a staff team who strive for the best and who are kind and supportive with a range of experience and skills;
• a wonderful new Governing Body who are committed and enthusiastic;
• a wide range of professional and career development opportunities;
• access to a range of ICT equipment and resources in order to support teaching.
At Houndsfield, we are committed to developing our children as good people as well as good learners and as a Rights Respecting school ensure that children’s rights are respected, whilst teaching them how to uphold their rights.
We know you will love our school, find our children and staff warm and welcoming, but please visit to find out yourself. To arrange a visit or have an informal chat about the post, please ring Kate Holland (Headteacher) on 020 8805 3406.
To request an application pack please contact by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All schools in Enfield are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Therefore, all employees working at this school are expected to share this commitment. An equal opportunity employer.