Experienced, NQT or Job Share (all are welcome)
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work at our popular Church school. We are looking for a highly committed, enthusiastic and hardworking teacher to join our caring and dedicated team.
We are seeking a Class Teacher who is:
- an exciting, inspirational, innovative and caring practioner
- somebody who wants to move their career forward
- passionate about learning and enabling children to achieve their potential
- able to help us move from Good to Outstanding
- a team player with a sense of humour.
We can offer you:
- a friendly, good humoured and supportive team of staff
- delightful, well-behaved, smiley children who want to be at school AND are keen to learn
- supportive parents
- a well-resourced school
- a commitment to professional development and mentors to support your induction year
- a Headteacher who regularly bakes cakes.
We would love to meet you, so please come and visit and take the opportunity to see us in action and appreciate all that we have to offer. Please ring 01992 715999 to arrange a visit.
Please also see or school website www.hillhouse.essex.sch.uk for further details about us.
Closing Date: 18th May 2018, Midday
Interview Date: 24th May 2018
Hillhouse Church of England (Voluntary Controlled) Primary School
Ninefields, Waltham Abbey, Essex, EN9 3EL
Tel: 01992 715999