An exciting opportunity to join us as a Class Teacher in an expanding school from September 2018.
Having been through our exciting expansion in September 2016, from a Junior school to an all through four form entry Primary School with a Nursery, we are looking to appoint a Class Teacher that can join our team and assist in the delivery of our creative and engaging curriculum.
This is an exciting time to join our Ofsted rated 'Good' school and help us in our transition, shaping the educational direction and outcome for our current and future children.
We would love to hear from experienced professionals seeking a new and rewarding challenge and are willing to share their outstanding teaching and learning experiences and expertise.
Joining GLF schools brings a wealth of opportunity both personally and professionally. Each school in our trust has its own individual identity, while benefiting from the expertise that comes from a dedicated and experienced support team. GLF Schools will recognise your skills, encourage creativity and provide opportunities for you to grow, learn and flourish. As a member of staff you can expect GLF to invest in your career progression, provide a bespoke career development plan and offer the potential to be fast tracked into leadership.
We can offer you:
• The support of GLF schools and the opportunity to be part of an inspirational, growing and dynamic organisation
• Exceptional professional development opportunities through a tailored CPD programme
• An exciting opportunity to work within a growing school, shaping the future and strategic direction
• Confident, enthusiastic and well behaved children who enjoy learning
• A commitment to providing children with high quality learning opportunities
• Recognition of previous school continuous service
• Enhance maternity and sickness entitlement
The ideal candidate will be:
• A Class Teacher with a record of successful teaching at primary level.
• Committed to ensuring that all children achieve their very best.
• Willing and committed to developing and sharing outstanding teaching practice.
• Able to work in partnership with children, parents, staff, governors and the wider community
• Able to challenge children to achieve beyond their expectations.
• Able to provide stimulating and engaging experiences for our children and support them in become lifelong learners.
We reserve the right to withdraw this vacancy at any time ahead of the closing date if there is a good level of response. Therefore, we would recommend that you submit your application as early as possible.
Please be advised that references may be requested on receipt of your application. Please state if you wish this to be delayed until shortlisting/interviews have taken place.
Interview date: Friday 23rd February 2018