We are looking to appoint innovative and inspirational teaches who are dedicated to the growth of learners and has the potential to be an outstanding leader. We want you to deliver our vision of supporting our pupils, parents, teachers and the school to establish a empathetic and nurturing learning environment in which children make outstanding academic progress.
If you have the skills and initiative to embed a learning culture within your classroom that enables pupils to become enthusiastic and independent learners, then this is the role for you.
You will be an experienced, good to outstanding teacher who:
- is dedicated to raising standards and closing the gap whilst caring for every child as an individual;
- demonstrates a commitment to personal professional development;
- has high standards and expectations in all aspects of school life;
- can demonstrate the ability to plan and teach an exciting, inspiring curriculum, developing a love of learning;
- can use assessment for learning to ensure the best possible progress and outcomes for all children, enhancing their aspirations and opportunities;
- understands the importance of a consistent, positive approach to behaviour, developing children's self-esteem and respect.
We can offer you:
- a school which is committed to children's well-being in every area, including sports;
- enthusiastic, reflective and creative children who love learning, and show pride in their school;
- involved and supportive staff, parents and governors;
- support from Leadership team and consultants;
- a career structure which includes commitment to continuing professional development, including networking with other schools;
- an exciting location, in Central London, providing dynamic opportunities for educational visits and creative teaching and learning.
Further information, application forms and the job description are available to download from the advertisement or are available from Kim Edwards, School Business Manager, via email email@example.com, or by telephoning 020 7771 6121.
This is an on going advertisement, interviews will be held by appointment and negotiated with shortlisted candidates. Applications received after Friday 21st July 2017 will not be acknowledged until after the summer break during week beginning Monday 4th September 2017. Visits are welcomed. Please contact Kim Edwards at the school to arrange this, please note no visits will be possible after Friday 21st July 2017.
Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children is embedded across everything we do at Grange. The successful candidates will require enhanced DBS with barred list information clearance.