‘Love one another as I have loved you’
NQT welcome to apply
St George’s Cathedral Catholic Primary School is an inclusive and thriving school that has lots of strengths and the capacity to improve further. We are in partnership with our local outstanding girls’ secondary school, Notre Dame. We benefit from their support in a myriad of ways including specialist teaching, use of their facilities and shared resources.
The school is situated close to the Elephant and Castle regeneration area and benefits from excellent transport links, vibrant cafes and coffee shops which co-exist with an eclectic mix of retail outlets.
The School would like to appoint committed teachers to join our team as we help and support our pupils to fulfil their potential. The Governors are looking for talented and enthusiastic teachers who have a passion for making a difference to the learning and life chances for children.
We can offer you a School, which has:
- Children that are happy, well behaved, enthusiastic and eager to learn.
- Friendly, supportive and committed teaching and support staff colleagues.
- A caring and supportive learning community, strong links with parents, and local businesses.
- On-going CPD with regular release time to reflect and improve on your practice beyond PPA time.
- A collaborative and supportive Governing Body.
- Great transport links by bus, train and tube to the Elephant and Castle, Waterloo and Blackfriars.
To do this, you will be:
- A successful practitioner who can demonstrate excellent practice and provide exciting learning experiences for the children in your class.
- Committed and enthusiastic about each individual child’s learning and determined to maximises their potential.
- Creative and imaginative, having the ability to enthuse children, inspire and motivate.
- Able to work as a team member.
If you interested in joining the staff team at St George’s Cathedral Catholic Primary School, you are welcome to come and visit us to see what a great place this is to work. Please contact Ms Sam Morrissey in the school office to arrange a tour, we would be delighted to hear from you. Phone: 020 7525 9250 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for return of completed application forms: Noon, Tuesday 1st May 2018.
Short listing Thursday 3rd May 2018 with interviews Week of 7th May 2018.
The School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the successful applicant will be subject to an enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service.