EYFS / Key Stage 1 teacher & KS1/KS2 teacher
Start date – September 2018. Applications from NQT's will be considered.
Vision for Education are excited to be working with a fantastic school in Liverpool that are looking for two class teachers to join their expanding team. The school are looking for a EYFS/KS1 teacher and a teacher for KS1/KS2. You will be enthusiastic and dedicated teacher who can inspire pupils to reach their potential in a dynamic environment. The school provides children with a broad and balanced curriculum with a particular focus on the creative and performing arts.
The school currently has over 200 children from Reception to Year 3 and plan, ultimately, to have approximately 350 children. The school aim to immerse children in the creative and performing arts to enrich teaching and learning across the curriculum.
The School aims to:
- Motivate young people and raise their confidence and self-esteem;
- Increase their future employability;
- Develop their skills of communication and of social interaction;
- Encourage cultural tolerance and understanding;
- Promote a sense of social responsibility;
- Promote inclusion and combat exclusion in a world of rapid social and economic change
If you are a teacher that can motivate and inspire pupils with a creative approach, send us your most up to date CV. For further information about the role, please contact 0151 363 2266.