ST PATRICKS CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL
Graded GOOD by OFSTED - March 2016 “with the highest aspirations for all pupils, which are shared by all staff’
Are you a creative teacher committed to making a difference to the life chances of children? Our diverse, vibrant, happy inner city school wishes to appoint:
The successful candidate(s) will:
- Be a dedicated, reflective teacher who is confident that their current practice is at least GOOD and has high expectations of pupils and of themselves
- Be committed to improving standards and raising achievement
- Show creativity and initiative in developing the curriculum
- Be able to develop a rapport with parents and carers from differing backgrounds
- Be committed to the safeguarding of children
- Support the Catholic ethos of the school
We can offer:
- The chance to work with high achieving well behaved children
- A high quality CPD programme to support our drive for OUTSTANDING provision
- Regular PPA time in a purpose built lodge
- An excellent relationship with the LA, our Diocese and our local community
- Supportive staff, parents and governors
- Support from specialist teachers in art, music, PE and MFL
- Close proximity to train and tube stations
ARE YOU THIS PERSON? If so, then please pick up the phone today.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed by arrangement with the Headteacher, Mr. Sean Cranitch.
Application packs and further details are available from Mrs. Lisa Hallinan School Business Manager email@example.com
Applications should be sent to Mr Hamish Johnston-Stewart, Chair of Governors, c/o St. Patrick’s.
Closing date: Tuesday 22nd May at 4pm