Class teacher required – EYFS/KS1 – NQTs welcome
Start date: September 2017
Passion – Urgency – Positivity – Aspiration – Commitment
Gonville Academy is looking for a talented, inspiring teacher to join our committed, supportive team. For NQTs, we have an excellent induction programme, delivered with academies across our Trust. This is an exciting time to join a really dynamic school, where teachers are passionate about learning and teaching.
We are looking for ambitious, inspirational candidates who are committed to making a difference to children’s lives. Join us as we ‘strive together for excellence’.
You will be:
• passionate about teaching and learning, with the ability to inspire and motivate;
• an innovative and reflective practitioner who is keen to learn;
• positive, with a ‘can do’ attitude;
• committed to improving the life chances of every child.
We can offer you:
• enthusiastic, well behaved students, who are keen to learn;
• a friendly and supportive staff, who believe in team work;
• a dedicated leadership team, who are committed to supporting and developing colleagues;
• an excellent NQT induction programme, with plenty of opportunities for professional development;
• an opportunity to contribute to an exciting and creative curriculum.
Visits to Gonville Academy are actively encouraged. To arrange a visit, or for more information about the role, please contact Wendy Hale in the main office, via phone: 020 8684 4006 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Completed application forms should be returned to the same email address.
STEP Academy Trust believes that its workforce should reflect the local community and that all groups within the community should have equal access to the Trust’s employment opportunities. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
STEP Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a satisfactory Enhanced DBS Check and references.
CVs are not accepted; a STEP Academy Trust Application Form must be completed for all applications.
Closing date: Applications considered upon receipt. Interviews: TBC