We are looking to recruit excellent practitioners to join our team.
When asked what they would look for in a teacher our children said they would like a teacher who is: ‘Kind….enthusiastic about what they teach…someone who pushes us to be the best we can be whilst letting us make mistakes…someone who celebrates our learning and has a growth mindset.’
If this description fits then we would invite you to apply to teach at our school!
We are looking for someone who:
- is an inspirational and ambitious class teacher
- will create and deliver excellent learning experiences
- is a team player - who is able to work with and alongside others
- has a real love of learning and will be committed to fostering a love of learning
- will contribute positively to our school community
- will support and uphold the Christian ethos of our school.
In return we can offer:
- children who are hardworking and proud to be part of our school community
- a welcoming, enthusiastic and caring staff team committed to providing the best outcomes for our children
- a connected curriculum approach to learning which focuses on developing children’s skills and understanding through purposeful activities
- excellent opportunities for professional development
- a supportive Senior Leadership Team and Governing Body who are committed to developing the leaders of the future
- the opportunity to work with colleague across the borough through the Brixton Learning Collaborative
The Governors and staff of St John the Divine Church of England Primary School are fully committed to safeguarding all of the children who belong to the school community.
To arrange a visit or for an application pack call us on: 0207 735 4898 or email email@example.com
Closing date: Wednesday 28th March 2018
Interviews: Week beginning 17th April 2018
Further information about the school can be found on our website.
St John the Divine Church of England Primary School
Warham Street, London SE5 0SX