Are you a hard-working, dynamic teacher looking for your next opportunity and challenge?
Ruislip Gardens Primary School is a two form entry forest school in the London Borough of Hillingdon. Our pupils are recognised for their good behaviour and we have a supportive parent body and Governing Body. The school is on an improving trajectory following a “requires improvement” Ofsted inspection in March 2017. We are seeking innovative and inspirational class teachers to join our staff team and work with our new Headteacher to move the school from requires improvement to good. This is an exciting opportunity for someone wishing to make real difference to educational outcomes for children.
Our pupils are well-behaved children who enjoy being at school. We offer them a vibrant learning environment and are committed to ensuring that children of all abilities and backgrounds achieve their very best in everything they do. Our facilities are well proportioned and generous and our extensive grounds are utilised to promote outdoor learning and to provide a rich and varied programme of Forest School activities throughout the school.
We are looking for a candidate who:
· Is a good /outstanding classroom practitioner with a love of teaching and an enthusiasm for ensuring that every child achieves their full potential.
· Is passionate about children’s learning and can demonstrate the characteristics that are required to raise pupil attainment and accelerate their progress.
· Has the drive and ambition to go the extra mile to make great things happen for the children of Ruislip Gardens.
· Is caring, approachable and will have a commitment to working in partnership with parents and the local community.
· Is enthusiastic and would work well as part of a team where teachers plan and work closely together.
· Will be a creative and enthusiastic contributor to school life.
· Possesses excellent organisational and communication skills and has the ability to motivate and support colleagues.
In return we offer:
· highly motivated, well behaved children who enjoy coming to school
· a strong team of dedicated and friendly staff who are committed to maintaining high standards
· a supportive Governing Body committed to continuing school improvement
· professional development opportunities including internal and external training
· career progression including opportunities for subject leadership
· Outer London pay scale
Informal visits are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the school office (01895 632895 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please visit our school website to find out more about us: www.ruislipgardensschool.co.uk
Please note that we will be seeking references from your current employer prior to interview.
All staff must undergo a safeguarding screen via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date: Friday 29th June 2018 (noon)
Shortlisting of candidates will take place on receipt of application forms. Candidates will be contacted if successfully shortlisted and an interview will be arranged for a mutually convenient time.
Candidates will be required to teach a 20 minute activity with a class.