Class teacher for Key Stage 2
Closing date: Monday 24th April at noon
Shortlisting: Monday 24th April
Interview date: Friday 28th April
Salary: Inner London Main Pay Range
Term: Full Time
St Mark’s Primary School is a successful two form entry community school situated in the heart of Hanwell. We are an inclusive school with high expectations of all members of our community. We are committed to providing our children with a broad and balanced curriculum, equipping them with the skills they will need for the future. St Mark’s provides a friendly and supportive environment for all its pupils and staff.
· A popular, fully subscribed school with community at the heart of its ethos
· Enthusiastic, motivated and well behaved children
· Supportive colleagues, parents and Governors
· Excellent opportunities for professional development
We are looking for teachers who:
· Have a proven track record of good or outstanding teaching
· Have high expectations of behaviour and achievement
· Have a willingness and desire to learn
· Show enthusiasm and motivation
· NQT’s welcome
We warmly welcome and encourage visits to the school from 27th March 2017. Please contact the school office on 020 8567 6292 to make an appointment. Please visit our website www.st-marks.ealing.sch.uk for more information on the school and to download an application pack.
We have a clear commitment to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful candidate will be required to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure & Barring Service.