Gillingham Primary School is seeking an experienced teacher to join our committed, supportive and professional team starting on 6th January 2020 for two terms.
You would be responsible for a class of Year 2 pupils, working closely with experienced teaching colleagues in the parallel Year 2 class and a team of highly-skilled Teaching Assistants.
You will be someone who:
• Has knowledge and experience of Key Stage 1 Statutory assessment
• Has high expectations of both children and themselves
• Develops professional, yet caring and supportive, relationships with children
• Teaches in a way that engages and challenges all learners
• Works as a genuine team-player, with a willingness to go above and beyond when required
• Has a track record of effectively meeting the wide-ranging needs of learners
We can offer you:
• A forward-thinking team who offer one another high-levels of support
• 340 exceptional children who thrive on rigour, high expectations and our inclusive ethos
• Genuine investment in your ongoing development and professional wellbeing
The school is committed to ensuring the safety and wellbeing of all children in its care and candidates will be asked to demonstrate an understanding of safeguarding children and complete an enhanced DBS check prior to appointment.
Our school values diversity of our workforce and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
For further details visit our website on: www.gillinghamprimary.dorset.sch.uk
Interview Date: Wednesday 27th November 2019