SULIVAN PRIMARY SCHOOL
London SW6 3BN
Headteacher: Wendy Aldridge
Tel: 020 7736 5869
EXCEPTIONAL CLASS TEACHER
Required from 16th April 2018
MPS CLASS TEACHER FOR YEAR 4/5
Do you want to work at a school that stands out?
Are you ready for a new challenge that has children at the heart of everything you do?
Are you ready to make your mark?
Sulivan Primary is an innovative, vibrant school in the heart of London. It is one of three founding member schools of the Brightwells Academy Trust. As an Academy, we are able to take the best of the national curriculum and create a broad, balanced curriculum that is aspirational, engaging and nurturing for our pupils.
The successful candidate will:
- Be an inspirational teacher.
- Be ambitious to make their mark in today’s educational landscape.
- Be a team builder and able to bring out the best in others.
- Be a nurturer and a champion of childhood for children.
What we can offer you:
- A creative approach to teaching and learning
- A high level of support and commitment from our highly committed staff
- A vibrant and culturally diverse school community
- A commitment to professional development
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please telephone the school office and speak to Lisa Gates for an appointment.
The application pack can be downloaded from the TES link or please contact email@example.com to request one.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. All successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check before they are appointed.
Closing Date: Monday 22nd January 2018
Interviews: Friday 26th January 2018