Applications are invited for the following post on a Permanent Basis, commencing 1 January 2019.
Class teacher - Geography
Salary: Main - Upper Pay Range (Inner London)
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and talented geography teacher to build on the success of our geography department.
We expect that you:
· are a consistently outstanding teacher with an infectious enthusiasm for geography;
· enjoy working with students and staff to ensure all learners achieve their best;
· have an unshakeable belief that all children deserve an excellent school and you want to be part of making Mulberry Academy Shoreditch outstanding;
· inspire others and help everyone unlock their potential as learners and teachers; and
· have been successful as a teacher, have made a significant contribution to raising standards.
This post is suitable for Newly Qualified Teachers.
Full details of this post are available at http://www.mulberryacademyshoreditch.org
Your completed application form should reach the HR Team by email on firstname.lastname@example.org by 9am on 15th October 2018. You are advised to ensure your completed application form addresses the person specification criteria. We regret that CVs or expressions of interest will not be accepted.
Mulberry Academy Shoreditch is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure Barring Service check.