FROM SEPTEMBER 2017 UNTIL AUGUST 2019
- a fantastic, resilient, dynamic classroom practitioner,
- the owner of an adventurous spirit,
- passionate about learning and what children CAN do,
- able to inspire and excite children, staff and families with creative approaches to learning and teaching,
- eager to share and utilise the passions and interests you have to meet the needs of our children and help them ‘think outside the box,
- ready to blow away the cobwebs and step up to playing your part in our journey to great success.
Then we want to hear from you!
To apply you must register/log in to Civil Service Jobs (CSJ). Guidance on how to register on CSJ can be found by visiting www.civilservicejobs.service.gov.uk and clicking on ‘sign in/create an account’. Once logged in, select the overseas option from the region box, click search, and a list of all overseas jobs will appear.
Applicants are required to submit an Application Form and Supporting Statement Form to demonstrate the criteria of the post advertised as set out in the job description and person specification. The Supporting Statement Form is included in the Applicant Information Pack which can be found on CSJ. Applications will not be considered which are submitted without a Supporting Statement Form or where the applicant indicates ‘not met’ against the eligibility criteria at competences one and two.
For applicants selected for interview a reference will be sought from your current Line Manager/Headteacher.
Closing Date: 24hrs (GMT) 21st July 2017
For any issues regarding the online application process please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0800 345 7772.
For information about the post please e-mail email@example.com
For any other issues please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This post requires an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. MOD Schools is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share in this commitment.
PADERBORN, BFPO 22