In our development towards 2 forms of entry and in readiness for September 2019, the Governors of this Outstanding and over-subscribed school are seeking to appoint a committed Class Teacher with high expectations. Applications from NQTs welcome.
We are looking for:
• A teacher who is empathetic to teachings of the Catholic faith
• An exemplary and inspirational classroom teacher who:
- has a track record on raising pupil achievement or who can show they understand how children learn
- has the ability to form excellent relationships with staff, parents and the wider community
- understands the importance of being part of a team
We can offer you:
• An Outstanding School
• A caring and happy learning environment inspired by our strong Catholic ethos
• A wonderful new school with excellent resources and positive links with parents, the parish and the local community
• A skilled and dedicated staff
• A supportive Governing Body
• Very supportive parents
• Wonderful children!
Visits to the school are strongly recommended and should be arranged as soon as possible through the School Office. Please return completed application forms to Anna Sully, School Business Manager - firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 20th March 2019
Interview date: Tuesday 26th March 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The appointment will be subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced disclosure through the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).