Primary Advantage is a federation of eight schools in Hackney. Our schools are exciting places with high expectations which promote innovation and excellence. We offer:
- high quality professional development to support a teacher’s continued growth;
- the unique opportunity to be part of a community of teachers who regularly share best practice and learn from each other;
- a wide range of leadership development opportunities across the Federation.
We are looking for inspiring, energetic teachers to work in all our schools from September 2021. There are a number of recruitment and retention initiatives available for high quality teachers.
We wish to appoint class teachers who:
- Are enthusiastic, hardworking and committed to supporting all pupils
- Have excellent teaching, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Have the potential to develop others effectively and work as part of a team
- Have highly reflective practice
- Have creative ideas with an ability to translate them into inclusive practice
- Are committed to improving student outcomes
If you are ambitious and eager to teach we would like to meet you.
Due to the current circumstances regarding COVID-19, please contact us to advise whether you are able to visit one of our schools. In order To view or download our job description/application pack, please visit www.primaryadvantage.co.uk/recruitment.
For queries in regards to the post or to return applications, please contact our Admin & Data Officer, Venessa Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start date: September 2021
Closing date: Tuesday 19th January 2021 at 12:00pm
Interviews: Week beginning 1st February 2021
Scale: M3 – M6 (35,226 – 42,624)
Successful applicants will be required to apply for an enhanced Criminal Record Check via DBS. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children and expect all members of staff to share this commitment
Primary Advantage Federation
- English primary schools