Join our friendly, supportive and creative team.
Jubilee Primary School is an outstanding school with a reputation for being creative, inclusive and innovative. Jubilee is in a buzzing, multicultural area of Hackney where children from all backgrounds flourish. Our children achieve highly as a result of the enriching experiences the school offers. We are looking for teachers to join our talented team.
You must be:
• An excellent teacher who can inspire children to learn
• Flexible with a good sense of humour
• Reflective and always looking to improve your practice
• Eager to work as part of a team to help every child succeed
We will offer you:
• Well-behaved and motivated children from a diverse community
• A creative environment which welcomes innovation
• A friendly, supportive and experienced staff team
• Excellent opportunities for your career enhancement and professional development
To make an appointment to visit the school, please contact Ermin Sutton on 020 8806 5446 or email:email@example.com. All applications should be sent electronically to Ermin Sutton firstname.lastname@example.org
• Job start: September 2017
• Closing date for applications: Monday 21st March at 9:00am
• Interviews in week commencing Monday 27th March
Our school is committed to safeguarding the wellbeing of our pupils. Successful candidates will be required to be checked with the disclosure and barring service (DBS). Further information about the disclosure can be found at www.disclosures.co.uk/ and in the application pack.