The Mulberry Primary School is a popular 3 form entry school at the heart of a vibrant multi-cultural community in Tottenham, Haringey. We are currently looking for excellent teacher to join our supportive team.
We can offer :
• The change to work in a ‘good school’ (Ofsted May 2017).
• A vibrant and successful school with the drive and determination to offer the best for all children.
• A supportive, dedicated staff team, offering high quality professional learning opportunities.
Are you :
• Excited by pedagogy and want to engage in quality CPD to develop yourself and become the best teacher you can be?
• Committed to working in a culture that puts the child first and strives for excellence in everything we do?
• Creative and inspirational when planning approaches to learning and the curriculum?
To apply for an application pack, please email email@example.com
Closing Date : Tuesday 22 May 2018
Noon Interviews : Thursday 24 May 2018
Haringey Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. Any successful applicant will be required to undertake a criminal record check via the DBS before they can be appointed.