“This school opens up opportunities for you” (Pupil comment -Ofsted Jan 18)
We are looking for a creative and motivated person with high aspirations and a desire to succeed, to join our fantastic staff team.
Welbourne Primary School is a popular, forward thinking school serving a vibrant and diverse community - a great place to start or progress your teaching career.
We are looking for someone who has:
- enthusiasm for teaching
- high expectations of all pupils
- good subject knowledge
- the ability to work on their own initiative as well as part of a team
- good interpersonal and organisational skills
You would be joining a school that has:
- an exciting creative curriculum
- pupils who enjoy coming to school and want to learn
- commitment to providing high quality professional development and training opportunities for all staff
- supportive staff, parents and governors
We do not specify a year group position for this job; but we will of course consider your skill set and listen to your personal preference if you are successful.
Visits to the school are most welcome and encouraged.
For an application pack, go to the following link.
Please send completed applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 4pm Thursday 21st March 2019
Interviews: W/b 25th March 2019
As a Rights Respecting School, we put the United Nations Convention on the Rights of the Child at the heart of our planning, policies, practice and ethos. Welbourne Primary is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. All appointments are therefore subject to satisfactory references and enhanced CRB check being obtained.