Are you an NQT or an experienced class teacher who would like to become part of a supportive team at a friendly and nurturing primary school in central Harpenden? We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic class teacher for September 2018 to join our teaching team.
We are a popular and caring Church of England School with 155 pupils in mixed year group classes situated in the centre of Harpenden. We have a dedicated and motivated team of staff and governors and at the heart of our school are our pupils who are high achieving.
We are looking for someone who is:
· A committed and highly motivated classroom teacher
· Has a good work ethic and will model our school values
· Creates enjoyable and purposeful learning experiences
We will offer:
· Positive, well behaved, happy and high attaining pupils
· A place in a team with supportive and friendly colleagues
· Quality support and professional development
Visits to the school are welcome, please contact the school office to arrange an appointment on 01582 623 620.
The school is committed to safeguarding children and young people and all post-holder are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Criminal Records Bureau disclosure.