Diocese of Westminster / Harrow LA
St Anselm’s Catholic Primary School
Roxborough Park, Harrow-on-the-Hill, Middx, HA1 3BE
Tel: 0208 422 1600 Fax: 0208 422 3564
Class teacher KS1/KS2
The Governors of our successful and popular school wish to appoint an inspirational Class Teacher committed to excellence; who is able to inspire and motivate pupils and has high expectations for their achievement and behaviour.
We are looking for a candidate who will:
• Be a practising Catholic or willing to support the strong Catholic ethos of the school
• Be an exemplary Class Teacher with high expectations for attainment and behaviour
• Have a passion for teaching and learning and a talent for bringing learning alive
• Be able to inspire and promote creativity
• Be able to work as part of a team dedicated to school improvement
• Be flexible and self-starting
We can offer you:
• An Outstanding School (Ofsted 2012, R.E. Section 48, 2017)
• Delightful, well-motivated children with enthusiasm and an eagerness to learn
• A supportive and happy school community which works closely with parents and parish
• A friendly staff team who work closely together to provide the best care and teaching for the children
• Supportive parents and governors
• Commitment to the professional development of all our staff
We warmly welcome visits to St Anselm’s. Please contact the school to arrange. Application forms may be downloaded from the CES website at http://www.cesew.org.uk or are available from the school office and may be forwarded to the school by email or post to the school address.
St Anselm’s Catholic Primary School is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to safeguarding and promoting the well-being of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants. We expect all staff to sign a Catholic Education Service contract of employment.
Closing Date for applications Thursday 24th May 2018 (5pm)
Interviews: Friday 25th May 2018