We are a Good school and we require an enthusiastic and inspirational class teacher who can teach in either Key Stage 1 or 2 and will join us on our journey to become Outstanding?
Are you engaging and dynamic? Can you think on your feet and deliver high quality, memorable lessons and are willing to go that bit further?
To be part of our school you will need to:
• enjoy working with children to ensure they meet their potential
• be able to develop positive relationships with the whole community
• have high expectations for teaching and learning
• be bursting with ideas and keen to share them
• be an inspiring and talented teacher with a passion for primary education
• be committed to continuing professional development.
In return for your dedication and hard work, we will offer you:
• wonderful children with a passion to learn
• a creative, exciting curriculum that engages children in their learning
• a dynamic, friendly staff who all share the same goals and ethos
• a leadership team that makes a positive impact on pupils’ outcomes
• high quality professional development opportunities
• opportunities and continued support to develop your career & leadership skills.
If this sounds like the job for you and you believe you can make a difference, we would love to hear from you. To apply, please go to our website www.grange.harrow.sch.uk.
Closing date: noon on Monday 22nd May 2017
Interview dates: w/c Monday 22nd May 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Grange Primary School is committed to safeguarding, inclusive practice and equal opportunities for all. All job offers will be subject to successful enhanced DBS and reference checks.