We are currently seeking enthusiastic and dynamic teachers to join our Drapers’ Pyrgo Priory School. We are a member of Drapers’ Multi-Academy Trust based in Harold Hill, sponsored by The Drapers’ Company and Queen Mary University of London. Applications from experienced and newly qualified teachers are equally welcome.
The post is an excellent opportunity for someone who is aspiring to leadership, interested in contributing to the strategic improvement of the school and developing their career in a successful primary setting. We welcome applications from strong, experienced practitioners who:
- Wish to play an active role in the leadership team. Demonstrating that they are a motivational and aspirational individual with high expectations for all.
- Are approachable and willing to work with staff across the school to implement strategies to move the school forward.
- Are dedicated class teachers who can model and disseminate high quality teaching pedagogy and practice to secure consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning for our children.
- Maintain a dynamic and inspiring learning environment.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, communicating with clarity and confidence.
- Are committed to developing our children to reach their full potential regardless of background or circumstance.
- Are able to develop and establish excellent relationships with the community and other stakeholders.
Our vision at Pyrgo is to engage, excite and enable all pupils, staff and the community we serve to excel. We do this through our focussed approach in three key areas; challenge, curriculum and community.
- Challenge - A culture of high ambition
- Curriculum- Enjoyment in learning through excellence in teaching
- Community – Developing our school as a hub for families to engage in enrichment and enjoyable activities to ensure the health and wellbeing of everybody it serves
We can offer:
- Excellent training and CPD opportunities to develop your skills and career.
- A great staff team to work alongside.
- A supportive Multi-Academy Trust structure and team of School Governors, who are passionate and committed to everyone at school.
- Well behaved and motivated pupils.
- Guidance and support from a highly experienced and effective leadership team.
- A working environment committed to supporting work/life balance.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
Closing date: 5:00pm on Friday, 26th April 2019.
Interview date: Monday, 6th May 2019.
Drapers’ Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointments are subject to enhanced DBS clearance and satisfactory employment references. Employees could also be asked to work in any Drapers’ Multi-Academy Trust locations.