CREATIVE, ENTHUSIASTIC, PASSIONATE, TALENTED TEACHER WANTED
If you are the above - we'd love to hear from YOU!
Millbridge School is looking for a committed, aspirational and highly motivated teacher to join our team. You would be joining an exciting and enthusiastic team from January 2018.
We are seeking people who:
· have high expectations of children's achievement and a commitment to inspiring learners.
· are practitioners striving towards excellence in all they do.
· have evidence of good or outstanding teaching that is creative and innovative, leading to the provision of exciting learning experiences.
· are dedicated to school improvement and raising standards for all.
· demonstrate optimistic personal behaviour, positive relationships and attitudes towards their pupils, staff, parents, governors and members of the local community.
We can offer you:
· A highly motivated and supportive Leadership team.
· A commitment to enhancing your professional development.
· A friendly and warm community with dedicated staff and Governors.
· Enthusiastic learners.
· A commitment to raising standards for all our children.
· Employee benefits including: childcare vouchers; an Employee Wellbeing Scheme; and Share Academy Savers.
Please apply via the ‘apply now’ button below.
The closing date is 9:00 am on 27th October 2017. Interviews take place on Monday 30th October 2017.
Informal visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please call for an appointment. Appointments are available 16th-20th and during half term on 23rd and 24th October. Please contact our office team to make an appointment on 01924 668836/8.
The staff at Millbridge are friendly, talented and hard-working and give their full commitment. We are situated close to Heckmondwike town centre within a culturally diverse community of Kirklees and are commutable from Leeds, Bradford, Huddersfield and Wakefield.
Millbridge Junior, Infant and Nursery School became part of the SHARE Multi Academy Trust on 1st April 2015, an emerging academy chain of secondary and primary schools that share our values and want the very best for their pupils and staff. Whatever your role or whatever your career plans, we can help you achieve them. Being part of SHARE Multi Academy Trust enables us to offer you career development opportunities and the support you need to enjoy your teaching and gain invaluable experience of contributing to whole school initiatives.
SHARE Multi Academy Trust is a small but growing partnership of primary and secondary schools based in the West and South Yorkshire area. Our aim is to provide an outstanding education for the children we teach by investing in the people in our organisation.
In order to be considered for interview, you must fully complete the application form and demonstrate your ability to meet the requirements of the job by giving clear, concise examples of how you meet each criterion. Any applications that do not demonstrate how your abilities, skills and experience meet the requirements of the role, or any applications that have incomplete sections, unanswered questions or ‘please see CV’ will not be taken through to the shortlisting stage.
Please note we cannot accept CVs as part of our safer recruitment process.
The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to enhanced DBS disclosure and a 'prohibition from teaching' check will be completed for all applicants.
We are committed to Equal Opportunities and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds and characteristics.