Class Teacher x 2
Salary Grade Range: MPR - UPR
Actual Salary: £28,660 - £47,298 depending on experience and skills
Contract: Full-Time (Fixed-Term with potential to become Permanent)
Required for January 2019
Montem is a federated primary school in the heart of Islington. We are happy, vibrant and creative school that encourage positive attitudes to learning and where staff, pupils and the wider community come together to provide the highest standards of education. In our last Ofsted (July 2017), we were graded ‘Good’. We are seeking two full-time class teachers, one to replace a member of staff in Year 3 who is going on maternity leave and the other to replace a teacher whose working visa is expiring, in Year 2. NQTs are welcome to apply. Opportunities for subject leadership are available.
· Someone who loves helping children learn.
· An excellent teacher, keen to become even better.
· Committed to supporting and including the broadest range of pupils.
· Great at collaborating with colleagues.
· Committed to following the school’s policies and ethos, whilst helping us make them even better.
· Great at solving problems in positive ways.
· Good at using feedback and support to develop yourself.
· Committed to nurturing partnerships with parents and the wider community.
· An ambitious commitment to learning for all.
· Pride in our diversity and sense of community.
· Great children who want to learn.
· Supportive management.
· A strong sense of teamwork and collaboration.
· A commitment to excellent professional development.
Visits to the school are encouraged and can be organised for Wednesday 28th November or Wednesday 5th December, from 4pm-5pm, by contacting the school office on 020 7272 6556. Other times and dates are possible on request.
Closing date: Monday 10th December.
Interview dates: Friday 14th December.
To apply, please click here (http://www.montem.islington.sch.uk/198/vacancies). Alternatively, please apply online on www.islington.gov.uk, following the jobs link. If you need any assistance please email the HR Team at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number MTM/224.
Montem School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants.