Oak Hill Academy is an amazing and popular school which has recently been graded as a Good School with Outstanding features by Ofsted.
We believe in all of our pupils and encourage them to reach their full potential through enjoyment and challenge. We wish to appoint a fantastic teacher who will make a valuable contribution to the staff team and the school as a whole.
We would love you to join us if you can demonstrate that you are:
- An excellent, enthusiastic and committed practitioner who believes in the value of continuing CPD
- Someone who has high expectations of behaviour and achievement for all pupils
- Creative and able to make a difference
- Adaptable and aspirational
- Committed to securing good outcomes for all pupils and have a belief that all can achieve well
- A dynamic and forward looking staff who enjoy working together
- Children who are excited by school and love to learn
- A strong commitment to staff development – helping you to achieve the best in a supportive environment
- An experienced and caring Governing Body
NQTs are welcome to apply. Visits to the school are warmly encouraged. Please contact the Principal to arrange an appointment.