Our most recent Ofsted Inspection graded us a ‘GOOD SCHOOL’. They said of our school; “The behaviour of pupils is good” and that we have “Strong staff teamwork”.
Our happy, supportive and expanding school is seeking experienced, enthusiastic and highly motivated class teachers to join us. Are you focused, committed and passionate about the pupils in your care? Barley Lane is a popular and oversubscribed 3 rising 4 form entry primary school serving a diverse local community. We have a passion for high standards and want all our children to achieve their potential and be inspired. If you think you can join us on our journey to achieve excellence then please come and join our happy, committed team, because our children deserve the best!
We are looking for committed and creative Class Teachers to join our team who:
- Are committed to raising standards through high quality teaching
- Are exceptional practitioners with a proven track record of raising attainment
- Have experience in either FS, KS1 or KS2
- Have an excellent knowledge of the curriculum
- Are well organised and can create an exciting and inspiring learning environment
- Have high expectations of the children’s work and behaviour
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and can communicate well with children, colleagues, parents and carers
- Can track progress and ensure that every child is given the opportunity to achieve the best that they can
- Are effective team players committed to working collaboratively with all members of the learning community
- Have a proven track record of good/outstanding teaching to maximise our children’s learning.
An application form, Job Description and Personal Specification can be downloaded from the School website or Redbridge I Website. Visits to the school are welcomed.
Closing date for applications Friday 20 April 2018 at 1.00pm
Interviews planned for Thursday 26 April 2018
Please note due to the high volume of applications usually received, if you do not hear from us by Tuesday 24 April 2018 you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
Redbridge is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. We follow safer recruitment practices and all appointments are subject to satisfactory DBS checks and references.
Embracing diversity and promoting equalities for all.
Application forms should be sent by email, with a covering letter addressed to Miss Niki Quadling, Office Manager at Barley Lane Primary School via the button below.