Grazeley Parochial C of E (Aided) Primary School
Mereoak Lane, Grazeley, Reading, Berkshire, RG7 1JY
Our popular, thriving village school is seeking
A full time Class Teacher in Year 2
Our recent OFSTED (March 2016) reported that Grazeley is a GOOD school. It is on a journey of sustained improvement and has many strengths. “Pupils enjoy the caring and supportive environment, engage enthusiastically in learning and make good progress.” The Governors are seeking to appoint a highly skilled classroom teacher to join our team permanently. We welcome applications from NQT’s.
We are seeking to appoint someone who:
• is a committed professional with vision and drive
• has high expectations of achievement and behaviour
• puts children at the heart of everything they do
• is sympathetic to our Christian values
• is able to work as part of team
• communicates effectively
• has strengths in Music, History, Geography, DT or PSHE
• a positive, nurturing and caring atmosphere
• a strong school community and church links
• a highly supportive and committed Governing body
• happy, friendly and well behaved children with a love of learning
• a creative, purpose led approach to learning
• an attractive learning environment
• a commitment to the professional development of all staff
• an easily accessible rural school just south of M4 junction 11
For an application pack please visit http://www.grazeley.wokingham.sch.uk/website/vacancies/186945 CV’s will not be accepted.
We welcome all candidates to come and visit us before applying. Please contact Mrs Kilbane (School Administrator) on 0118 9883340 or email@example.com to arrange an appointment.
Positions starting September 2019
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 19th March 2019
Interview date: Tuesday 26th March 2019
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to respect this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced CRB check.