Location: Ipswich, Suffolk (close to the railway station with links to London, Norwich and Cambridge)
Job Type: Full Time, Temporary pending staffing review at the end of the year.
“We are learners, nurturing learners for a bright future”
We see a bright future for Hillside Primary School because we believe all children will be successful if we work hard to make it so.
Are you looking for your next challenge and share the same values as our dedicated staff?
We are keen to appoint a qualified teacher to join our dedicated team. You will have excellent communication skills and the ability to teach in an exciting and engaging manner using effective classroom management skills.
We welcome applicants who believe that every child can succeed.
- You can demonstrate strong teaching practice providing
opportunities which secure good learning progress.
- You have high expectations of all pupils.
- You have experience teaching in Key Stage 2
- You have a willingness to reflect on and continuously improve your
We can offer you:
- A Hillside Staff Guarantee providing a Wellbeing package and Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
- The opportunity to help shape and continue to improve our school.
- A culturally diverse and vibrant school community.
- Enthusiastic children who enjoy their learning and make us proud to be teachers at this school.
- A supportive team of colleagues.
Visits to the school are encouraged to set you at ease before your interview.
Please contact Mrs Helen Wilden in the school office for further details.
01473 601402 firstname.lastname@example.org or please visit our website: www.hillsidecp.net
Application forms & job description can also be found on the school website: www.hillsidecp.net
Closing date: 9am Thursday 28th November 2019
Interview date: 6th December 2019
Hillside Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.