Salary Grade Range: Main Pay Range to Upper Pay Range depending on experience/preference
Actual Salary: £29,664 - £48,244 per annum
Contractual Status: Permanent, Full Time 32.5 hours
The Executive Headteacher and Governors at Rotherfield and Newington Green Primary Schools are looking to appoint class teachers for September 2019.
This advert is open to NQTs and experienced teachers. Please state your year group preference on application.
The role of Class Teacher will have a major impact on the children’s lives through delivering high quality teaching and learning. We are looking for someone who:
• Has recent successful teaching experience preferably across different phases and in at least one inner city multi-cultural school.
• Has proven experience of high standards of primary classroom practice.
• Has respect for the views of parents and a commitment to the importance of the involvement of parents in the learning process.
• Shows evidence of a commitment to excellence and the maximising of academic and personal achievement for all pupils.
In return we can offer you:
• Schools committed to your professional learning/development
• Vibrant and creative places to work
• Schools at the heart of their communities
• Schools working in partnership to develop professional practice
Visits to the schools are actively encouraged please contact either school office to arrange a time.
Please apply online at http://jobs.islington.gov.uk/following the jobs link. If you need assistance, please email us at email@example.com quoting RTH/307.
Closing date for applications: Midnight, Sunday 21st April 2019
Interviews held: 25th and 26th April 2019
Rotherfield and Newington Green Primary Schools committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) with barred list check is required for all successful applicants.