We are looking for new, excellent and forward thinking teachers to join our team and contribute to building a professional community of learners. Opportunities are available for outstanding class teachers across the primary phase.
- A fantastic, resilient, dynamic classroom practitioner?
- The owner of an adventurous spirit and a great sense of humour?
- Passionate about learning and what children CAN do?
- Able to inspire and excite children, staff and families with creative approaches to learning and teaching?
- Eager to share and utilise the passions and interests you have to meet the needs of our children and help them ‘think outside the box?’
- Ready to blow away the cobwebs and step up to playing your part in our journey to great success?
We can offer you:
- A bright future as our aspiration is to make strong links with other professionals offering excellent school to school support. In order to achieve this we are committed to ensuring our own teachers can engage in exciting opportunities for bespoke professional development. For us to share our great practice with others we want to ensure we have offered our own staff the very best.
- A committed, genuinely supportive, forward looking team – all keen to work together to see just what we can achieve together
- Fabulous pupils to work with – who we believe CAN achieve great things.
- An exciting place to work – with fabulous buildings and great plans for the future!
The New North Academy was formed from the merger of two schools in 2004. We moved into our new building, which enjoys state of the art facilities, in Easter 2007.
We are a two-form entry primary school, situated close to the Angel at Islington. Our community is very diverse and we serve an area of significant deprivation.
We have recently re-focused our vision for where our school can go! As a result, this is a really exciting time to be part of our school’s on-going development and allows potential candidates to share with us their own areas of particular strength. There may well be opportunities to utilise your areas of excellence across our school.
Ofsted judged us to be good in September 2016.
We expect all staff to share the school’s commitment to the protection and safety of children and young people. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS check.
Our application pack of this post is available on our website or by contacting the school via email or phone.
A visit and/or conversation with the Headteacher prior to your application is warmly welcomed and can be easily arranged if you would like to find out more about the role available or to learn more about our school – please contact Mrs Sylvia Lefever-Jones to arrange this.
Closing Date: Monday 24th April 2017 at 1pm
Interview Date: Week beginning 1st May 2017