Class Teacher - Key Stage 1
The ideal candidate should:
- be an excellent and reflective classroom practitioner
- motivate, enthuse, engage and inspire our pupils
- be able to communicate effectively with parents, pupils and colleagues
- contribute to the wider life of the school and offer extra-curricular activities
- be able to demonstrate flexibility, good teamwork and a commitment to the school’s values and mission statement
- a dedicated, caring professional who wants to be part of a happy, successful team
We will offer you:
• A positive and caring ethos and working environment.
• A school where staff are highly valued, well being and a healthy work-life balance is a priority.
• Enthusiastic, motivated, well-behaved children and very supportive parents.
• A committed, friendly, welcoming and supportive staff team.
• Excellent support from the Headteacher, senior leadership team and governing body.
• High quality and bespoke professional and career development opportunities
• Opportunities and potential for future leadership roles.
Sudbury Primary School is a four-form entry primary school serving a diverse community. The children enjoy a rich, creative curriculum in a harmonious and purposeful atmosphere.
On 1st November 2017 Sudbury Primary School formed Chrysalis Multi Academy Trust with Claremont High School.
All successful applicants will be initially appointed for one year.
Safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children is integral to effective management in our school. This school is committed to safeguarding children and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. As a result of a successful interview process, the successful candidate(s) will be required to provide a satisfactory Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact the school office, who will be happy to arrange a mutually convenient time for a visit.
Further information and application forms are available from the school office and on the school website.