An exciting opportunity has arisen for a teacher to join Bicester Learning Academy at Glory Farm Primary School from September 2018. The position will be available in either Key Stage 1 or 2, depending on preference and experience.
The post is a full-time, permanent role and we invite applications from both experienced teachers and NQTs. For the right applicant there may be the opportunity for enhanced responsibilities.
We can offer you:
- An innovative and supportive working environment.
- Caring, well behaved and motivated children.
- Friendly and hardworking colleagues.
- Good career development opportunities.
- An excellent learning environment.
We are seeking candidates who are:
- Excellent classroom practitioners.
- Committed to the education and well-being of all the pupils in our school.
- Able to work well as members of a team.
- Hardworking and highly motivated.
- Have a passion for teaching and learning.
- Full of drive, imagination, creativity and initiative.
- Reflective practitioners with high aspirations for all pupils.
For an informal discussion of the post please contact Mr Ian Elkington, Headteacher
Tel: (01869) 244050
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please telephone the office on 01869 244050.
International applicants from outside the EU will need to demonstrate their eligibility to work in the UK.
Further details and an application pack are available on the Academy website:
Alternatively please contact Human Resources on 01869 362697 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Monday 26th March, 2018.
Interviews will take place in the first week after the Easter break.
Bicester Learning Academy is committed to safeguarding children. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service check (formerly CRB) in line with Section 115 of the Police Act 1997.
Details of the Academy’s policies relating to the Employment of Ex-Offenders and the Secure Storage, Handling, Use, Retention and Disposal of Disclosure and Barring Certificates and Disclosure information are included within the recruitment pack.