Key Stage 2 Class Teacher Are you passionate about children and their learning? Do you want to make a positive difference to our children and the wider school community? Are you looking for somewhere supportive to start or develop your career? Then we are looking for you! We would like to recruit a Key Stage 2 teacher to join our friendly and supportive team. This post is suitable for both experienced practitioners (wanting to develop or extend their leadership skills) and NQTs. It is initially a one year fixed term contract – with a view to permanent. Cuffley School is a 2-form entry primary school in the village of Cuffley with extensive grounds. Our designated “Forest School” status provides excellent opportunities for children to enrich their learning experience in our grounds and in the local woodland areas nearby. The school benefits from a specialist PE teacher, music pods and a nurture base with dedicated pastoral staff. We are looking for a Key Stage 2 Class Teacher who is:
- Exemplary in their teaching
- Highly organised, motivational and flexible
- Inspiring and reflective in their classroom practice
- Creative and dynamic in their approach to teaching and learning
- Committed to high standards of achievement, progress and behaviour for all
In return we can offer:
- Happy, enthusiastic children who are eager to learn
- A strong and supportive leadership team and governing body
- A positive, happy environment
- A strong commitment to continuing professional development
- Guaranteed PPA time in at least half day blocks and subject release time
- A laptop for use at school and at home
- Coaching and mentoring
- If you would like to be a part of our continuing success story, then we would love to hear from you. Please telephone Wendy Wing, the headteacher, for an informal chat. Visits to our school are strongly encouraged.
- Look through the documentation attached and our website – www.cuffleyschool.org - and if there are any questions, please contact the school office
- Complete the online application form.
We look forward to hearing from you! Cuffley School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Offers of employment are subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS disclosure and other employment checks. References will be requested for those who are shortlisted.
Closing date: 23/04/2018 17:00:00
Interview date: w/c: 23rd April 2018
Cuffley School is a Foundation,two-form primary and nursery school with approximately 450 pupils on roll. We have a warm and friendly ethos, where learning to learn is at the heart of what we do. Our children are eager to come to school and enjoy a wide range of opportunities. The extensive buildings include fifteen classrooms, well stocked school libraries and resource areas, two large halls, two dining areas, a nurture base (The Oasis) and two music pods. Excellent playing fields and playgrounds are adjacent to the school buildings. There is a well resourced computer suite built in September 2000, which has been recently and significantly upgraded and enhanced.
Learning to Learn
For more information and to apply online : www.teachinherts.com