Wilson Primary is recruiting a teacher for September or November 2017. We are a happy, creative and child centred school and we are looking for a talented teacher to join our team. If you would like to work with us then this is initially a fixed term appointment until the end of August 2018, with the strong possibility of becoming permanent from September 2018. This role would suit an NQT or experienced teacher.
We can offer you:
- dedicated and supportive staff
- a positive, caring and forward thinking atmosphere
- work life balance and staff wellbeing initiatives
- supportive parents and governors
- a beautiful and well-resourced school
- an active role in contributing to the shared vision of the school
- opportunities for self-development
- an empowering NQT induction programme.
- highly motivated and hardworking
- committed to high quality learning and able to promote high standards of pupil achievement
- creative and have a sense of humour
- a positive person who can work as part of a dedicated team
- able to offer commitment to the life of our school community.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
Further information regarding this position can be found on the school website: http://www.wilsonprimary.co.uk/vacancies.html
To apply, please download an application form from the website. Completed forms must be received by the closing date.Please do not send a CV. For the purposes of Equal Opportunities we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms.
Closing date: 12 noon, Monday 26 June 2017
Interviews: w/c 3 July 2017
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This position requires an enhanced DBS check. This post is exempt from section 4(2) of the rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974.