Denham Green E-ACT Primary Academy is judged as “Good with Outstanding features” by Ofsted with ambitious plans in place to becoming “Outstanding”. We are currently a one form entry primary school based in South Buckinghamshire with excellent public transport links from / to London and easily accessible from the M25 motorway network. We have a strategy in place to grow and develop and are committed to raising the attainment and outcomes of our students by providing them with the best educational experience. We work in close partnership with our neighbouring Trust Primary Academy – Chalfont Valley, to communicate and share good practice approaches.
E-ACT is about improving schools. We do this through a relentless focus on building strong teaching and learning, inspiring curriculums, effective standard operating procedures and embedding a culture based on our values of thinking big, doing the right thing and showing team spirit. The E-ACT team includes over 2,000 employees based across 24 academy teams, six regional teams and one national team. We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and inspirational Class Teacher for Key Stage 1 from September 2017, on a fixed term contract for one year. The post is equally suitable for an NQT, as well as experienced teachers and offers an excellent opportunity to receive support through our comprehensive CPD programme.
• Be a consistently outstanding / good teacher
• Have a passion for education / learning with the ability to motivate and inspire pupils
• Share our determination in preparing children for the next stages of their educational experience
• Be committed in your role in making a difference to our pupils, the Academy and the wider community
• Motivated and engaged pupils
• A strong, friendly and dedicated staff team
• Supportive and creative environment that believes that children are at the heart of what we do and deserve an exceptional education
• Opportunities to progress your career Denham Green E-ACT Primary Academy recognises and values continued professional development and as such, training opportunities will be made available to you throughout your career with us.
This is a unique opportunity for someone who is either looking for a new challenge or wanting the support to take your next career step. We welcome you to come and play a role in this exciting time in our Academies. To download an appplication form and apply for this vacancy, please click on the apply button below. Closing Date: Friday 23rd June 2017.
E-ACT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and all appointments are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) checks and satisfactory references. E-ACT is also committed to promoting equality, challenging discrimination and developing community cohesion. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.