We are currently recruiting for a motivated and dynamic Key Stage Two Class Teacher.
In our most recent Ofsted report, we received a ‘Good’ rating in all areas. Our pupils are described as polite, friendly and cooperative, who take pride and pleasure from their learning and progress.
To be successful, you will:
- be an excellent, highly organised practitioner with experience of teaching within a Primary setting;
- have high expectations of teaching, learning and behavior;
- be able to plan creative and challenging lessons;
- be able to work as part of a supportive team who enjoy fun and have a good sense of humour!
We can offer:
- well behaved, keen and enthusiastic children;
- a calm and welcoming school that is well resourced and focused on children becoming effective and empowered learners;
- a dedicated, hardworking and friendly staff team.
For NQTs and recently qualified teachers, we will assign you a mentor to support and guide you in our new positions; this will be coupled with ongoing support and training from the Greenwood Academies Trust (GAT).
About the Trust
Working for GAT means you can be assured that you will be contributing to our mission to enable every child to achieve their best. All our academies work collaboratively to share best practice and are supported by the expertise within the central team to enable them to focus on teaching and learning. As a GAT employee, you will receive excellent opportunities for career progression and access to bespoke CPD from the Learning Alliance to enhance your professional growth.
Visits are welcomed and encouraged with evening visits available. Please contact us to make an appointment and see what we have to offer.
For further information, please visit:
Closing date: Midnight on 26th November 2017.
Interview date: 8th December 2017.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and we expect all staff to share this commitment and undergo appropriate checks, therefore, all posts within the Trust are subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
The Trust welcomes applications from all, irrespective of gender, marital status, disability, race, age or sexual orientation.