Class Teacher, Fryent Primary School, Brent
Why work at Fryent Primary school?
· Pupils and their outcomes are at the heart of school life.
· We have an open and supportive staff team with a focus on improving practice and raising standards.
· Our pupils demonstrate an excitement for learning.
· We provide opportunities for staff to grow and develop.
· Everyone is valued.
You will be able to:
- Buy into the culture, vision and ethos of the school.
- Work without compromise or excuses in achieving the best possible outcomes for the pupils.
- Be open to change and development, both as an individual and as part of our school.
- Demonstrate initiative, problem solving skills, be proactive with a positive attitude
- Work cooperatively and flexibly in a team.
- Display good communication skills.
In return we will offer you:
• Training opportunities, both externally and in-house
• The opportunity to work in a team with high levels of expertise and enthusiasm
• Supportive line management
• A vibrant staff team
• A caring and dynamic team of colleagues
• A commitment to achieving the best for all of our pupils and staff