Vision: Lime Tree Primary is a sustainable school at the centre of an inclusive community, where all members are reflective, life-long learners who have a healthy body, healthy brain and healthy heart.
Lime Tree is an exciting, vibrant and oversubscribed school with a great community spirit. We are building on our positive Ofsted inspection in June 2014 and are looking for an individual who is ready for a challenge to help the senior leadership team move the school towards Outstanding. We have a great team of staff, new facilities and happy children.
We are looking for an outstanding teacher to join our team. This role will be base in our Year 4 class.
The successful candidate will
- Be an outstanding primary teacher
- Have excellent curriculum subject knowledge with an emphasis on lower key stage 2
- Be innovative in using new technology to enhance learning
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Have the ability to adapt lessons for children's with additional needs
The school will offer you:
- The chance to work in a new building with brilliant facilities and resources
- A collaborate approach staff training and opportunities to learn from colleagues, as well as those fromother schools
- Clear leadership progression
Closing & Shortlisting Date: Friday 9th December at 12noon
Interviews: Tuesday 13th December 2016
Unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted.
Lime Tree is a sustainable school and only has four car spaces. The school is located 4 minutes from Surbiton train station with direct trains to Clapham Junction and Waterloo. There are also excellent bus links.
We value the diversity of our workforce and welcome applications from all sections of the community. The safeguarding of the children in the school is our priority.
Appointments subject to: Disclosure and Barring Service disclosure clearance, Satisfactory References, Medical Clearance, Verification of qualifications, Satisfactory completion of 6 months’ probationary service.
If you are interested, please email your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org. For further information, please visit: www.limetree.kingston.sch.uk or phone 02083909544.