Kings Avenue is the most improved school in Lambeth, with outstanding Kings Avenue is the most improved school in Lambeth, with outstanding behaviour, leadership, personal development and welfare and early years. Do you want to be part of a team, using current initiatives in education to drive change at an accelerated rate?
Kings Avenue School is seeking to recruit an outstanding teacher to join our improving school. We offer excellent CPD and training in up to date current strategies for teaching.
We are looking for:
- An outstanding teacher with evidence of high levels of progress and attainment in their current class
- A hard working and committed individual who enjoys working as part of a team
- An enthusiastic and flexible teacher with a passion for the job and a real desire to make a difference
A teacher who can:
- Implement consistently good or outstanding teaching and learning, ensuring all children make good progress
- Make learning irresistible, effective and inclusive whilst being energetic and committed to raising standards
- Accept challenges, inspire and motivate others
We can offer:
- Excellent staff development opportunities
- Inquisitive, lively and inspiring children
- A rapidly improving school up to date with all current initiatives
- A supportive and active parent community
- A friendly welcoming staff team
To obtain a recruitment pack, including Job Description and Person Specification, please email Anupa Shah at email@example.com.
An informal visit to the school is strongly recommended before submitting an application. Visits warmly welcomed by prior arrangement. However, virtual meetings with a member of our SLT are encouraged and can be arranged by contacting Anupa Shah as above.
Please email your completed application form to Anupa Shah at firstname.lastname@example.org - we do not accept CVs.
Closing date: Monday 24th May 2021
Shortlisting: Tuesday 25th May 2021
Interviews: commencing Wednesday 26th May 2021
Lambeth Council is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and external agencies to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be asked to apply for an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service. Further information about the Disclosure can be found at www.gov.uk/dbs
Lambeth aims for quality services and equal opportunities for all.
Kings Avenue School
Kings Avenue, London SW4 8BQ
Headteacher: Rachel Mollett
Follow us on:
Twitter – hhtps://www.twitter.com/kings_avenue
Facebook – hhtps://www.facebook.com/KingsAvenueSchool
Instagram – hhtps://Instagram.com/kingsavenueprimary
Kings Avenue Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 3 - 11 years