Inspire their remarkable with us
"There is no limit to what pupils can achieve and staff have an 'everyone can do it' attitude" - Oftsed - October 2018
"The wider curriculum inspires pupils. The classroom environments are truly exceptional and really immerse pupils in the curriculum theme" - Oftsed - October 2018
Newington Primary is a very special learning community. We are a 2 form entry primary based in Hull and proud to serve the communities of Central and West Hull. Over the last three years, significant investment in our building and commitment from our talented staff team has meant that attainment has risen and we are a securely ‘good’ school (Ofsted - October 2018).
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated KS1 teacher to join our happy staff team. As a school we pride ourselves on our friendly atmosphere where we work together, support each other and share resources. Whether you are an NQT looking for a supportive department to begin your career, or an experienced teacher looking to develop further in teaching, Newington Primary is the place for you!
We are a free flow Foundation Unit including a 50 place Foundation 2 and a 52 place nursery setting. We have a large outdoor environment including a woodland area which allows children to engage in inspiring learning opportunities.
Through tailored professional learning opportunities we will look to develop you throughout your teaching career. We work closely with our ‘Hull Primary Hub’ with opportunities to shadow and observe best practice with many examples of staff taking advantage of promotion across the Hub and the AET school network.
We passionately believe that every child can discover their own remarkable life. It’s what motivates us around here. We know this vision requires something extra. Which is why at AET, you’ll find more. More opportunities, so you can forge your own path. More care and support, so you can prioritise what matters most. More purpose, for you and for the children we’re inspiring.
- More opportunity to grow your career - We’ll support you in developing your career and experience at this school or another AET school.
- More tailored support - We understand every academy is unique. We’ll give you tailored support and flexibility, allowing you to do what’s best for your children.
- More chance to see what’s out there - We create opportunities for teachers to visit other AET academies and learn from outside experience.
- More like minded colleagues, so you can benefit from others’ experience - You’re connected to our network of over 60 academies and thousands of education professionals.
- More technology so you can make more impact - G Suite for Education embedded throughout. Collaborative cloud technology gives you access to the latest tools, when and where it suits you. More tech enabled classrooms mean less time spent on admin and more time teaching.
- More time - We strive to minimise unnecessary distractions so you can have energy for your job, and your life.
Closing date: Midday at Tuesday 06 August 2019
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response. All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CV’s. Come inspire their remarkable with us, apply today, by clicking the apply now button.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin. Further details can be found on our careers page.
AET is recruiting for School Direct placements. Please visit our website https://sites.google.com/aetinet.org/academies-enterprise-trust/work-at-aet/graduates for further details.