Class Teacher (KS1)
Full Time, Permanent
Per annum inclusive of Outer London Weighting, MPR
Location: Northwood, Middlesex
Closing Date: 22/3/18
Interview date is 28/3/18
Start Date: September 2018 –
Possibility of a TLR or Lead Practitioner role as a member of the extended leadership team depending on experience.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and creative individual to join our committed and caring Hillside team. Do you have the ability to plan and lead on creative approaches to learning and teaching?
Do you have high aspirations for all pupils, a can do and forward thinking attitude. If so we would be delighted to hear from you!
Our school is on an exciting journey of improvement. Our school is expanding to three forms of entry with an exciting building redevelopment project. The successful candidate will be able to make a valued contribution to shaping the new learning environment.
The successful candidate will:
• Be enthusiastic, highly motivated and committed to raising standards,
• Have the drive and energy to enthuse and inspire pupils,
• Believe in providing relevant and engaging learning experiences for their pupils,
• Have excellent behaviuor and classroom management skills,
• Be committed to high standards and continued professional development,
• Demonstrate good interpersonal skills.
We can offer:
• Excellent CPD opportunities
• A warm and caring staff team
• Motivated and well behaved pupils
• A highly supportive parent and Governor community
We warmly welcome visits to the school and an opportunity to talk with the Headteacher Rebecca Fennell. For more information please contact Mrs Pippa Haines School Secretary.