Our Vision: “To make learning utterly irresistible for all pupils and staff at Binfield C.E. Primary School.”
We are looking for a dynamic and energetic Class Teacher to join our hardworking team. A music specialist is desirable but not essential. This is a permanent post.
The successful candidate will:
- Be excellent Primary practitioners preferably with experience
- Be looking for a new challenge
- Plan creative and challenging lessons
- Work as part of a supportive team who enjoy fun and have a good sense of humour!
We can offer:
- Keen, curious & enthusiastic children
- A well resourced school that is focused on children becoming effective and empowered learners
- A team of hardworking and enthusiastic professionals
- A staff well-being package
- A steady supply of cake!
For more information please contact the school: School Office: 01344 860106, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Bracknell Forest website: ats-bracknell.jobsgopublic.com/vacancies/list
Closing date for applications: 10am, Monday 21st May 2018
Interviews: Friday 25th May 2018
Binfield Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and the position is subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, satisfactory references and relevant documentation.
“An Outstanding Church of England Primary School” (SIAMS March 2017)