St Scholastica’s Primary School is an inner London school on the edge of Stoke Newington that was judged as ‘good’ by Ofsted in January 2016. We are looking to appoint an inspirational teacher for either KS1 or KS2. The year group will be determined according to the strengths of the successful candidate. There is the possibility of a TLR for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will:
· Be an excellent classroom practitioner
· Have experience of, or shown the potential for, leadership
· Care passionately about children, their development and achievements
· Be hard working and adaptable to change
· Have vision, passion, commitment, flair and imagination
· Be able to lead and develop strong and effective staff teams
· Contribute to school wide tracking processes so that every pupil makes at least good progress
In return we offer you:
· Excellent support from the headteacher and governing body
· A strong commitment to your professional development and a wide range of CPD opportunities
· A positive, supportive and friendly work environment
· Enthusiastic, happy children with a wide range of backgrounds and abilities
Both NQT’s and experienced teachers are welcome to apply. Applicants do not need to be Catholic but must be willing to support the ethos of our school.
Visits to the school are welcomed and recommended so please contact Mrs Naomi Mulholland, Headteacher, for further details or to arrange a tour 0208 985 3466
Closing date for applications: Monday 5th June 2017 at 3:30pm
Interviews will take place: Week Commencing 12th June 2017
Please visit our website to download the application forms.
E-mail to Officeadmin@st-scholasticas.hackney.sch.uk
St. Scholastica’s Catholic School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All St. Scholastica’s Catholic School posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.